According to Eustema, Corporate Social Responsibility is really a challenge: it represents the synthesis between a transparent and responsible management of company processes, resources, above all human ones, and the legitimate expectations of the Interested Parties (Stakeholders)or by the actors ‘of the economic and social context in which the company is involved and operates.
Eustema follows the principles of national and international laws about Corporate Social Responsibility especially for the SA-Social Accountability 8000 standard (the first widespread international standard) (better known by the acronym SA8000) creating value of company.
Eustema believes that the profit goals cannot be reached without a more conscious participation of the company in relevant initiatives for ethical and social development.
For this reason, over the years it has supported non-profit associations and organizations in the realization of important projects:
- James non morirà Onlus – supporting children of the Ethiopian city of Adwa
- Telefono Azzurro Onlus – supporting Telefono Azzurro Local Centers
- ANMIL Onlus – supporting to the activity of protection and assistance to disabled and disabled workers
- AVITA Onlus – support for the “One more smile” project for the children of Togo and Benin
- Comunità Papa Giovanni XXIII Association – supporting charity activities for family houses in memory of Don Oreste Benzi
- Sisma in Emilia Romagna e Provincia di Mantova – Accession to the Confindustria, CGIL, CISL and ILU Intervention Fund in favor of the populations, workers and production systems of the Emilia Romagna Region and the Province of Mantova.